Wednesday 1 June 2011

Coming soon - Frances & Tom: The Wedding

Meet Frances & Tom.  I LOVE them.  They are perfect for each other - both so full of love & life and so warm & engaging towards others. I'm so lucky to count them among my friends.

Not only are they super fun, but they are incredibly talented at playing the Ukulele and Spoons too! I met with them last weekend to talk through the plan for their wedding over a few bottles of Prosecco & red wine and the truth is that I think it's going to be one of the best weddings of the year! I don't want to spoil the surprises but there are going to be lots.  And it's all happening on a farm!  YEEHAA!

I've known Frances for 12 years but our friendship was only truly cemented in 2004 when we discovered a mutual love of the Backstreet Boys & Olives, and before you ask, of COURSE we have AJs raps locked down! Love you Frankie!
Because everyone loves a then...
...and now photo!















No comments :

Post a Comment