Thursday 13 March 2014

An excuse to crochet...


After the busiest year of my life with planning our wedding, trips to the hospital, shooting weddings, working 40ish hour weeks and having a lot of fun in-between, it is lovely to have a bit of time to do the other things I enjoy in life...


I've been reading a lot; currently working my way through The Little Friend by Donna Tartt- she loves to give immense detail about every single character which is a bit too much for my liking but I'm very intrigued to know how the story will pan out!  I've also had several reasons given to me over the past few weeks to pick up the old crochet hooks again and get crafting...


I'm currently working on a lovely Chevron Blanket in the most gorgeous colours! The pattern is so easy to follow which I very much appreciate after such a long break from having made anything! Oh I do love a good Chevron!!  I'll post more photos when I'm a little further along...



No comments :

Post a Comment