Thursday 19 May 2011

Coming soon~ Sarah & Jon: The Wedding...

My dear old pal Jon is marrying his gorgeous girl Sarah on Saturday and I can't help but feel a tingle of nerves and emotion when I think about it...

Jon, or Jonathan Peter Martin Judas Erasmus Clarence Claude Clinton to give him is full title;  or just Wonny Pete for short;  and I have known each other for 10 whole years after spending a gap year living and working together; it was a year spent laughing our butts off, talking in stupid accents, surviving on 5 hours sleep a night and boozing in the pub...



Although we don't see each other as often as we'd like, we have one of those friendships that just picks up right where we left off...  And where we left off was Jon whooooooping mine and Sarah's behinds at Scrabble in the pub.  So here's to looking at you dear Wonny & going from Scrabble to shooting you saying 'I do'!x

2 comments :

  1. Ahhh, lovely stuff hun :-) Good luck and I hope it goes well for all of you!! Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks m'darling! 2 great weekends in a row lined up!xxx

    ReplyDelete